The best food service in the US

Serving since 2017

We are a gastronomic venture that emerged at the end of 2017, specializing in traditional bakery and pastry from our land of origin, Venezuela.

Plan your event with our services

Wedding Reception

Corporate Dinner

Social events

How we reach our clients

Our distribution is 90% pick up and the other 10% home delivery.

We do our marketing through the use of social networks (Facebook and Instagram) and referrals.


Product Gallery


New Normal Promo

Package Corporate

20% Off